High data coverage
Neutral industry infrastructure
- allows insurers, pensions and service providers to retrieve data in an uniform delivery structure
- provides asset managers with a single point of entry to facilitate the dissemination of their portfolio holdings reports via a secure data delivery structure
- supports its members with both TPT aggregation and TPT creation
TPTConnect is an initiative that FundConnect has built on the extensive experience gained during 18 years working with the exchange of portfolio composition information, look through aspects and other holdings related services. FundConnect operates as a fund data infrastructure that forms an outsourced operational & technical platform for fund companies, funds associations, banking industry and other large European fund industry initiatives.
Years of experience with portfolio holdings data
European Asset Managers providing data
Funds and share classes reported Quarterly
Exchange of data
The Tripartite Data Exchange Template (TPT), is based on feedback from the asset managers, insurance companies and regulators. The goals of the TPT are
- to provide investment and instrument details, including Solvency II specific requirements
- to provide details needed as input data for capital requirement computations in the context of Solvency Capital Requirements (SCR) and Quantitative Reporting Templates (QRT)
- to provide risk measures enabling the insurance companies to quickly assess the risk profile of investment funds.
The TPT is the brainchild of the French (AFG and club AMPERE), German (BVI) and UK (IMA) fund associations. Additionally ALFI (Luxembourg), Assogestioni (Italy), DUFAS (Netherlands), FundCollect (Denmark), VÖIG (Austria) and EFAMA have supported the initiative.